An investor, recipient of incentive measures, that ensures the creation of new jobs related to his/her investment project, can be granted non-refundable aid for the eligible costs of creating these new jobs. The amount of aid depends on the unemployment rate in the county where the investment is located.
|NON-REFUNDABLE AID FOR ELIGIBLE COSTS OF NEW JOBS CREATED|
|County unemployment rate||
Aid amount (as a percentage of two years gross salary costs)
|Up to 10%||10%, not exceeding € 3,000 per new job created|
|10-20%||20%, not exceeding € 6,000 per new job created|
|Above 20%||30%, not exceeding € 9,000 per new job created|
An investor, recipient of incentive measures, will be granted 100% of the non-refundable aid for eligible costs of new jobs created if s/he employees:
- an unemployed person registered in the Croatian Employment Service’s records of unemployed persons for at least 3 months, or
- a person 25 years of age or younger with no occupation, ancillary occupation or vocational occupation, being employed for the first time, with no unemployment record at the Croatian Employment Service, or
- a person 29 years of age or younger holding a secondary, associate or university degree, being employed for the first time, with no unemployment record at the Croatian Employment Service, or
- a person 29 years of age or younger registered in the unemployment records of the Croatian Employment Service within 90 days from graduation, from having acquired a vocation upon completion of secondary education, or
- a person with no occupation having completed only primary education, or
- a person whose employment contract has been terminated due to a bankruptcy.
If the above cited employment conditions have not been met, only 40% of the non-refundable aid will be granted.
For labour intensive investment projects non-refundable aid for new jobs created is increased by a given percentage, depending on the number of new jobs created.
NON-REFUNDABLE AID FOR NEW JOBS CREATED IN LABOUR INTENSIVE INVESTMENT PROJECTS
|Number of new jobs created|
|≥ 100||≥ 300||≥ 500|
Increase in non-refundable aid for new jobs created by:
|+ 25%||+50%||+ 100%|